Regardless of the size or scope of work, Roper Whitney’s equipment remanufacturing solutions will provide value for machine owners dealing with “end-of-life” worn equipment, obsolescence, reliability and productivity issues. Remanufactured machines are a cost-effective solution for increasing performance and improving quality, providing safety upgrades and reducing maintenance and down-time.
Factory rebuilds are completed at our 126,000 square foot facility located in the heart of Rockford, IL. Here machines are stripped down to the base and completely overhauled. A general scope of work will include but not limited to:
– All major castings cleaned, primed and painted
– Sub-assemblies inspected and repaired as needed
– Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies repaired or replaced as needed
– All bearings, bushings, contactors replaced
– Tooling inspected and replaced as needed
Each machine is thoroughly tested by our engineers before shipping to your shop floor and all re-manufactured machines carry a 90 day warranty. Our team will ensure that your machine continues to deliver the quality and efficiency you require to maintain your competitive advantage.
Showing the single result