Pexto’s PH-452 features compact, fully-integrated, hydraulically powered units that are ideal for many light gauge shearing applications. Pexto hydraulic power shears feature fast, smooth, oil-cushioned action. Both moving and fixed blades are shearing blades of Hi-Speed steel. One piece cast shear bed is recessed for easy sheet handling. Standard equipment includes a precision rack and pinion back gauge a solid finger guard. The PH-452 also includes front and side gauges, bevel gauges and two front arms. The bed is machined for optional side extension squaring gauge.
- Fully enclosed control panel, with magnetic starter, selector switch and relays
- Single or continuous stroke operation.
- Heavy duty foot switch. If released anywhere in the stroke, crosshead returns to “up” position.
- Pressure relief valve to prevent overloading.
- Electric solenoid hydraulic valve for instantaneous response.
- Dial stroke control – accessible adjustment with stroke length indicator.
- Hydraulic power uniformly applied through double-acting cylinders.
- 230V or 460V 3 phase power
- Optional 230V single phase power upgrade